Diamond Tech 7000 Saw -
(Please note this price does not include shipping cost)
- Slices through slab glass, dalles, cast glass, fused glass, marble and tile up to 1 1/2" thick.
- Completes custom jobs faster with a 3/4 HP motor.
- Performs precision radius cuts for intricate design work.
- Heavy-duty industrial design provides durability for production use.
- Recirculating Water Pump keeps saw running clean.
- One year warranty (excludes blades) and toll-free tech support.
- (1) diamond coated blade included. Optional 8 mm glass blade available
- Includes instructional manual and "FREE" tech support.
Designed for the studio setting, this wet band saw makes precision cuts through slab glass, dalles, cast glass, fused glass, marble, granite and tile with ease.
The DL7000 is an excellent time saver for artists working in multi-mediums. The easy-to-use features gets you cutting quickly, and the large two wheel design creates a 13" throat depth to accommodate glass slab up to 2' wide and 1 1/2" thick. There are no other saws like the Diamond Laser 7000 on the market today!
A special 1/4" diamond-coated tile blade is available for making intricate cuts in marble, granite, ceramic, travertine and porcelain.
DL 7000 Tile Blade - #DL701
Maximum Horsepower: 3/4 HP
Motor Shaft RPM: 1400 RPM
Weight: 162 LBS
Table Size: 18" x 18"
Throat Depth: 13"
Blade Length: 94 1/4"
Blade Thickness: 0.025"
Blade Depth (Both Tile and Glass): 0.35"
Maximum Top Blade Guide Height: 8"
Minimum Radius Cut: 1/2" - 3/4"
Maximum Cutting Thickness: 1 1/2" (Marble or Granite) 2" Slab Glass
Cutting Speed on 3/4" slab glass: 12"/minute (w/8"/minute Marble)
Package Dimensions: N/A
PackageWeight: 190 lb Shipping Weight 219