SHOP AROUND - FIND THE BEST PRICE - CALL US- WE'LL BEAT IT!
TOLL FREE NR: 1 877 832-9235
The S-1613-3 3" wall kiln is designed for porcelain, so it easily fires ceramics, china paint, decals and gold. The size is ideal for teachers of china paint or dolls. The 8-sided, 16 ½” wide and 13 ¼” deep interior is as tall as standard 7-sided kilns. The S-1613-3 is 43% larger than the 66-3 series yet costs only a few dollars more.
The S-1613-3 plugs into a 30 amp, 240 volt outlet. (Also available for international electrical systems.) It uses 6400 watts of power, more watts per cubic foot than conventional kilns. The extra wattage helps compensate for aging elements or low voltage. This extra power is ample for cone 10 and, if desired, rapid heating. Elements last longer, because the extra wattage and thicker 3" firebricks help the elements reach porcelain temperatures without strain.
A heavy galvanized steel base covers the reversible brick bottom completely. It folds up under the stainless case on all sides to strengthen the firing chamber. This is one more assurance that your Paragon kiln is built to last.
Features of 8-sided S-1613-3
- Long-life electrical system
- Lock-in lid support with a positive catch
- Wide-view tapered peepholes
- Ventilated, louvered switch box
- Two hand lifts
- Heavy duty kiln stand with mar-proof plastic feet accommodates optional Orton KilnVent
- Full-formed, galvanized steel base
- Fall-away two stage Prop-R-Vent
- Coated lid, peepholes and rim of firebricks
- Operating instructions on switch box
- Heavy gauge stainless steel case
- Pilot light
- Full firing capacity: fire ware directly on the brick bottom
- Reversible brick bottom
- Dropped, recessed brick grooves, which eliminate element pins (so elements are easier to replace)
OPTIONAL: Furniture Kit
2 C-18 Shelves (15” round x 5/8”), 1 C-18 1/2 Shelf
1" Square Posts, 3 each - ”, 1”, 2”, 3”, 4”, 6”
1 lb. Bag Kiln Wash
Furniture Kit Shipping Weight: 28 lbs.