SHOP AROUND - FIND THE BEST PRICE - CALL US- WE'LL BEAT IT!
TOLL FREE NR: 1 877 832-9235
The 7-sided S-66-3 is the ideal size for dolls, jewelry, and china, yet still large enough for most ceramic projects. With its 3” firebrick walls, it can fire up to cone 6.
A heavy galvanized steel base covers the reversible brick bottom completely. It folds up under the stainless case on all sides to strengthen the firing chamber. This is one more assurance that your Paragon kiln is built to last.
The heat of the kiln is magical and offers wonderful surprises. Ceramic glazes undergo a complete transformation in the kiln. Opening a kiln to view your treasures is a festive moment that you will never outgrow. Artists have said, “Woohooo! Opening a kiln is a celebration!”
Features of the S-66-3
- Lock-in lid support with a positive catch
- Two wide-view tapered peepholes
- 3” firebrick walls
- Ventilated, louvered switch box
- Two hand lifts
- Infinite control switch
- Heavy duty kiln stand with mar-proof plastic feet accommodates optional Orton KilnVent
- Full-formed, galvanized steel base
- Fall-away two stage Prop-R-Vent
- Coated lid, peepholes and top rim of firebricks
- Operating instructions on switch box
- Heavy gauge stainless steel case
- Pilot light
- Reversible brick bottom
- Dropped, recessed brick grooves
The OPTIONAL Furniture Kit
2 C-14 Shelves (12” round x 5/8”), 1 C-14H 1/2 Shelf
1" wide Square Posts, 3 each of - 1/2”, 1”, 2”, 3”, 4”, 6” lengths
1 lb. Bag Kiln Wash
Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.